How to connect Sendy + Universe
Zapier lets you send info between Sendy and Universe automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a purchase has been made on Universe and stores order information from the buyer. Buyer information is collected once per order.
Subscribe a new user to a list. This action can also be used to update an existing subscriber.
- New Campaign SentTriggers when a new campaign is sent.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list via Sendy's subscribe form or the API.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when someone unsubscribes from a list via a campaign or Sendy's 'unsubscribe' API.Trigger
- Create Draft CampaignCreate a new draft campaign.Action
- Add / Update SubscriberSubscribe a new user to a list. This action can also be used to update an existing subscriber.Action
- Unsubscribe EmailUnsubscribes an email address from a list.Action
- Order SoldTriggers when a purchase has been made on Universe and stores order information from the buyer. Buyer information is collected once per order.Trigger
- Ticket SoldTriggers when a purchase has been made through Universe and stores Attendee information. Attendee information is collected for each ticket in an order.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Sendy + Universe.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.