How to connect SendX + InvoiceBerry
Zapier lets you send info between SendX and InvoiceBerry automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- Add Tag to ContactAdds a tag to a contact.Action
- Create or Update ContactCreates a new contact if it doesn't exist. If it exists then values are updated.Action
- Remove Tag From ContactRemoves tag from a contact.Action
- New ClientTriggers when a new client is created.Trigger
- New Credit NoteTriggers when a new credit note is created.Trigger
- New ExpenseTriggers when a new expense is created.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when a new item is created.Trigger
Triggers when a new quote is created.
Creates a new client.
Adds a new expense.
Adds a new Invoice.
Adds a new item.
- Step 1: Authenticate SendX and InvoiceBerry.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.