How to connect SendPulse + SimplyBook.me
Zapier lets you send info between SendPulse and SimplyBook.me automatically—no code required.
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is created.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when a current subscriber unsubscribes from a list.Trigger
- Updated SubscriberTriggers when subscriber is updated.Trigger
- Add SubscriberAdd a new subscriber to a list.Action
- Unsubscribe UserUnsubscribe an email address from a list.Action
- Update SubscriberUpdates a subscriber on a list.Action
- Cancelled BookingTriggers when a booking is canceled.Trigger
- Updated Booking DetailsTriggers when the following booking details are updated: date, time, service, or provider.Trigger
Triggers when a new booking is created.
Triggers when new client created.
Triggers when a new invoice is created.
Triggers when a new offer is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate SendPulse + SimplyBook.me.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.