How to connect Schedule by Zapier + DG1
Zapier lets you send info between Schedule by Zapier and DG1 automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Every DayTriggers every day, just choose at what hour of time.Trigger
- Every HourTriggers every hour.Trigger
- Every MonthTriggers every month, just choose what day of the month.Trigger
- Every WeekTriggers every week, just choose what day of the week.Trigger
- Created OrderTriggers when an order is created. It sends the newly created order's data.Trigger
- Set Order StatusSets an order status. You can choose between Canceled, Completed, Confirmed, Ordered, Refunded and Sent.Action
- Set Product PriceSets a product's price.Action
- Set Product StockSet's a product stock.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Schedule by Zapier and DG1.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.