How to connect SalesRabbit + SalesScreen
Zapier lets you send info between SalesRabbit and SalesScreen automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New/Updated LeadTriggers when when a lead is created and/or updated.Trigger
- Form SubmittedSend form data to Zapier when form is submitted in SalesRabbit.Trigger
- Create LeadCreates a lead.Action
- Display Form ResultDisplays the result of a submitted form and gives the option to update the lead associated with that form.Action
- Update LeadUpdates a lead.Action
- Create UserCreates a new user in SalesScreen.Action
- Create ActivityCreates a new record in SalesScreen.Action
- Find UserCheck if a user exists in SalesScreen.Action
Finds and creates a user in SalesScreen.
- Step 1: Authenticate SalesRabbit and SalesScreen.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.