How to connect SalesRabbit + Pipefy
Zapier lets you send info between SalesRabbit and Pipefy automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New/Updated LeadTriggers when when a lead is created and/or updated.Trigger
- Form SubmittedSend form data to Zapier when form is submitted in SalesRabbit.Trigger
- Create LeadCreates a lead.Action
- Display Form ResultDisplays the result of a submitted form and gives the option to update the lead associated with that form.Action
- Update LeadUpdates a lead.Action
- Card DoneTriggers when a card is done on a pipe.Trigger
- Card ExpiredTriggers when a card expires on a pipe.Trigger
- Card LateTriggers when a card gets late on a pipe.Trigger
Triggers when a card is moved on a given pipe.
Triggers when a card gets overdue on a pipe.
Triggers when a new card is created on a pipe.
Create a card on a pipe.
Delete an existing Card.
- Step 1: Authenticate SalesRabbit and Pipefy.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.