How to connect Salesmsg + SMS by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Salesmsg and SMS by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Contact UnsubscribeTriggers when a contact has opted out or unsubscribed.Trigger
- New Text Message ReceivedTriggers when a new text message is received.Trigger
- New Text Message SentTriggers when a new text message is sent.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when you add a new contact.Trigger
- New Phone Call ReceivedTriggers when a phone call is received.Trigger
- Add Tag to ContactApplies a tag to an existing contact.Action
- Create or Update ContactCreates or updates a contact record.Action
- Remove Tag From ContactRemoves a specific tag from a contact if they have it.Action
Sends a new SMS or MMS text message.
Finds a person by first name, last name, email, or phone number.
- SMS by Zapier
Send an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.
- Step 1: Authenticate Salesmsg and SMS by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.