How to connect Sales Cookie + SharpSpring
Zapier lets you send info between Sales Cookie and SharpSpring automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Released RewardTriggers when a calculation's rewards are released.Trigger
- Create/Update TransactionCreates or updates a sales transaction.Action
- New AccountA new Account is created in SharpSpring.Trigger
- New Email Open EventWhen a lead opens an email in SharpSpring.Trigger
- New Form Fillout EventWhen a lead fills out a form in SharpSpring.Trigger
- New LeadWhen a lead has been created in sharpspring.Trigger
- New OpportunityA new Opportunity is created in SharpSpring.Trigger
- New Page Visit EventWhen a lead visits a new page in SharpSpring.Trigger
Create an Account in SharpSpring.
Create a new Campaign in SharpSpring.
Create a Lead in SharpSpring or update by email address.
- Step 1: Authenticate Sales Cookie and SharpSpring.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.