How to connect Sales Cookie + JobNimbus
Zapier lets you send info between Sales Cookie and JobNimbus automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Released RewardTriggers when a calculation's rewards are released.Trigger
- Create/Update TransactionCreates or updates a sales transaction.Action
- Activity CreatedTrigger when a new activity is created.Trigger
- Contact Created, Modified or DeletedTrigger when a new contact is created, modified or deleted.Trigger
- Job Created, Modified or DeletedTrigger when a new job is created, modified or deleted.Trigger
- Create AttachmentCreates a new attachment.Action
- Create Contact (Legacy)Creates a new contact.Action
- Create ContactCreates a new contact with Display Name.Action
Update an existing contact.
Update an existing contact with Display Name.
Search for a JobNimbus contact by Email.
Search for a JobNimbus contact by ID.
- Step 1: Authenticate Sales Cookie and JobNimbus.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.