How to connect Ruler Analytics + Google BigQuery
Zapier lets you send info between Ruler Analytics and Google BigQuery automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new missed call is detected.
automatically do this!
Creates a new row of data in a table. Note: Does not create a job.
- Missed CallTriggers when a new missed call is detected.Trigger
- New CallTriggers when a new call is created.Trigger
- New CompanyTriggers when a new company has visited your site.Trigger
- New ConversionTriggers when a new conversion occurs on your site.Trigger
- New OpportunityTriggers when new revenue occurs on your site.Trigger
- New RevenueTriggers when new revenue occurs on your site.Trigger
- Query Job Completed (With Row Data)Triggers when a query job has completed processing successfully.Trigger
- Create RowCreates a new row of data in a table.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Ruler Analytics + Google BigQuery.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.