How to connect Rotessa + Jotform
Zapier lets you send info between Rotessa and Jotform automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Transaction ApprovedTriggers when a transaction's status is updated to approved in Rotessa.Trigger
- Declined TransactionTriggers when a transaction's status is updated to declined in Rotessa.Trigger
- New CustomerTriggers when a customer is created in Rotessa.Trigger
- New Customer With Customer AuthorizationTriggers when a customer is created using customer authorization in Rotessa.Trigger
- Customer ChangeTriggers when a customer is updated in Rotessa.Trigger
- Create CustomerCreates a new customer in Rotessa.Action
- Create TransactionCreate a new transaction in Rotessa.Action
- Update CustomerUpdate a existing customer.Action
Match a Rotessa customer with a unique identifier.
Triggers when a new submission has been added to a specific form.
Invite assignees to complete your form
Invite assignees to complete your pre-populated form
Generate a new submission for your form
- Step 1: Authenticate Rotessa and Jotform.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.