How to connect Rooster + Google Chat
Zapier lets you send info between Rooster and Google Chat automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Candidate Status UpdateTriggers when a candidate status gets updated.Trigger
- Job UpdatedTriggers when a job is updated.Trigger
- New CandidateTriggers when a new candidate applies for a job at your company.Trigger
- New Candidate CommentTriggers when someone makes a comment on a candidate.Trigger
- New JobTriggers when a new job gets created inside your company on Rooster.Trigger
- Get CandidateFind a candidate by IDAction
- Get JobFind job using the job IDAction
- Create MessageCreate a message in Hangouts Chat.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Rooster and Google Chat.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.