RollWorks + Webhooks by Zapier Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between RollWorks and Webhooks by Zapier.
It's easy to connect RollWorks + Webhooks by Zapier and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggered when a lead clicks a link in an email.
Triggered after a lead replies positively to an email. Note: replies are processed in batches, resulting in a delay of up to an hour.
Poll a URL and look for new entries.
Wait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL. Gives the request body unparsed (max 2 MB) and also includes headers.
Triggered when a lead opens an email.
Triggered when the state of a lead changes.
Wait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL.
- Step 1: Authenticate RollWorks + Webhooks by Zapier.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.