Rocket Referrals + Slack Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Rocket Referrals and Slack.
It's easy to connect Rocket Referrals + Slack and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a communication is sent, opened or clicked.
Triggers when a survey response is given. Note: some survey score triggers are delayed 5 minutes to give the contact time to add a comment.
Triggers when a new message is posted to any public channel.
Triggers when a new message is posted to a specific #channel you choose.
Triggers when a new file is uploaded to your workspace.
Triggers when a review is given or linked to a contact in Rocket Referrals.
Triggers when a new testimonial is given or one is published.
Triggers whenever a new #channel is created.
Triggers when a custom emoji has been added to a team.
Triggers when a username or highlight word is mentioned in a public #channel.
- Step 1: Authenticate Rocket Referrals + Slack.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.