How to connect Rocket Referrals + Facebook Custom Audiences
Zapier lets you send info between Rocket Referrals and Facebook Custom Audiences automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Rocket Referrals + Facebook Custom Audiences
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Rocket Referrals + Facebook Custom Audiences workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Filter by Zapier to their workflows
- CommunicationTriggers when a communication is sent, opened or clicked.Trigger
- ReviewTriggers when a review is given or linked to a contact in Rocket Referrals.Trigger
- SurveyTriggers when a survey response is given. Note: some survey score triggers are delayed 5 minutes to give the contact time to add a comment.Trigger
- TestimonialTriggers when a new testimonial is given or one is published.Trigger
- Create/Update ContactCreates or updates a contact.Action
- Create Custom AudienceCreates a new custom audience. You may need to accept Facebook's Terms of Service atAction
- Add Email to Custom AudienceAdds an email address to an existing custom audience.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Rocket Referrals and Facebook Custom Audiences.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.