How to connect RoboHead + Google Chat
Zapier lets you send info between RoboHead and Google Chat automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ProjectTriggers when a new project is created.Trigger
- Project Status ChangedTriggers when a project status is changed.Trigger
- Create ProjectCreate a project in RoboHeadAction
- Update ProjectUpdate a project in RoboHeadAction
- Find ProjectSearch for project in Robohead.Action
- Create MessageCreate a message in Hangouts Chat.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate RoboHead and Google Chat.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.