Robly Help & Support
What Robly Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New List - Triggers when a new list is created.
- New Unsubscribed Contact - Triggers when a contact is unsubscribed.
- New Contact - Triggered when a new contact is added.
- Find Contact - Search for a contact by email.
- Create List - Creates a new list.
- Add Contact to a List - Adds an existing contact to a list.
- Remove Contact From a List - Removes a Contact from List.
- Update Full Contact Details - Update Full Contact Details – including Sub Lists.
- Unsubscribe Contact - Unsubscribes a contact.
- Create Contact - Adds a new contact.
How to Get Started with Robly on Zapier
To get started with Robly on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Robly account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Robly's API key.
To locate your API Key in your Robly account, please follow these steps:
- Log into yourRobly Account
- Click My Account
- Clock API Details
- Copy API ID and Key details to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your Robly account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Robly
Common Problems with Robly on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message