How to connect Rise + SimpleCert
Zapier lets you send info between Rise and SimpleCert automatically—no code required.
- Course CompletedTriggers when a learner completes a course.Trigger
- Course SubmittedTriggers when an author submits a course for publication.Trigger
- Enrollments CreatedTriggers when users or groups are enrolled in either a course or learning path.Trigger
- User CreatedTriggers when a user is added to your Rise account.Trigger
- Create InvitationInvite a new user to Rise.Action
- Find an InvitationSearch for Invitation by email.Action
- Find a UserSearch for User by email.Action
- Find or Create InvitationSearch for Invitation by email.Action
Use this action to create a new SimpleCert project. For example, New Zoom Meeting creates a New SimpleCert Project.
Use this action to add a new recipient to an existing SimpleCert project.
- Step 1: Authenticate Rise and SimpleCert.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.