How to connect Revv + Mailfold
Zapier lets you send info between Revv and Mailfold automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New DonationTriggers when a donation is processed.Trigger
- Donation FailedTriggers when a donation failed, or was blocked.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created when a petition is signed.Trigger
- New MembershipTriggers when a membership is upgraded or created.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is processed.Trigger
- New DonorTriggers when a new donor profile is added to your organization.Trigger
- New SubscriptionTriggers when a new subscription is created.Trigger
- Created AutomationsTriggers when a new automation is created.Trigger
Triggers when there's a new Campaign created.
Creates a New Contact
- Step 1: Authenticate Revv and Mailfold.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.