How to connect Retrograde by Zapier + Stampede
Zapier lets you send info between Retrograde by Zapier and Stampede automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Mercury enters Retrograde
Triggers once when Mercury enters Retrograde.
automatically do this!
Put registration data into Stampede.
- Mercury enters RetrogradeTriggers once when Mercury enters Retrograde.Trigger
- Mercury in RetrogradeTriggers once per day when Mercury is in Retrograde.Trigger
- Mercury leaves RetrogradeTriggers once when Mercury leaves Retrograde.Trigger
- New ConnectionTriggers when a user connects to locations.Trigger
- New Validated RegistrationTriggers when a new user registers.Trigger
- New Unvalidated RegistrationTriggers when a new user registers that hasn't validated.Trigger
- Create Suppressed UserAdds a user to the suppression list.Action
- Create RegistrationPut registration data into Stampede.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Retrograde by Zapier + Stampede.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.