How to connect Retrograde by Zapier + Google BigQuery
Zapier lets you send info between Retrograde by Zapier and Google BigQuery automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Mercury enters Retrograde
Triggers once when Mercury enters Retrograde.
automatically do this!
Creates a new row of data in a table. Note: Does not create a job.
- Mercury enters RetrogradeTriggers once when Mercury enters Retrograde.Trigger
- Mercury in RetrogradeTriggers once per day when Mercury is in Retrograde.Trigger
- Mercury leaves RetrogradeTriggers once when Mercury leaves Retrograde.Trigger
- Query Job Completed (With Row Data)Triggers when a query job has completed processing successfully.Trigger
- Create RowCreates a new row of data in a table.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Retrograde by Zapier + Google BigQuery.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.