Repsly + SQL Server Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Repsly and SQL Server.
It's easy to connect Repsly + SQL Server and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new audit is created. Returns audit items with full headers.
Triggers when a new client is created.
Triggers when a new order is created.
Triggers when a new schedule is created.
Triggers when a new visit is created.
Triggers when a client status is updated.
Triggers when a new form is created.
Triggers when a new order item is added to order. Returns order items with full headers.
Triggers when a new schedule is missed.
Triggers when a visit ends. Available only when the visit was explicitly ended on the mobile device.
- Step 1: Authenticate Repsly + SQL Server.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.