How to connect Replyify + MonkeyLearn
Zapier lets you send info between Replyify and MonkeyLearn automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Activated ContactTriggers when you a contact is activated in a campaign.Trigger
- New Clicked LinkTriggers when you a link is clicked by a contact.Trigger
- New Converted ContactTriggers when you convert a contact in a campaign.Trigger
- New Opened EmailTriggers when you an email from a campaign has been opened.Trigger
- New ReplyTriggers when you a contact replies to your email.Trigger
- Create or Update ContactCreates a new contact or updates an existing Contact (matched by email address).Action
- Classify TextClassifies a text. Eg: topic, sentiment, etc.Action
- Extract TextExtracts data from text and does other transformations. Eg: find keywords, clean up emails, etc.Action
Uploads training data to a classifier. It may or may not be tagged.
- Step 1: Authenticate Replyify and MonkeyLearn.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
MonkeyLearn is a Text Analysis platform that allows you to classify and extract actionable data from raw texts like emails, chats, webpages, documents, tweets and more! You can classify texts with custom tags like sentiment or topic, and extract any particular data like organizations or keywords.