How to connect ReleaseNotes + Klaviyo
Zapier lets you send info between ReleaseNotes and Klaviyo automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create New ReleaseCreates a new releaseAction
- Add Notes to BucketAppends notes to your bucket, to make creating release notes easier later onAction
- New EventTriggers on a new event. Optional filtering by metric.Trigger
- Create EventCreates a new event for a specific metric.Action
- Update SubscriberUpdates an existing subscriber.Action
- Add SubscriberAdds a new subscriber to a list you specify. Profiles are single or double opted in based on the list's settings.Action
- Find a SubscriberFinds a subscriber.Action
- Find or Create SubscriberFinds a subscriber, or optionally creates one if none are found.Action
Finds a subscriber, or optionally creates one if none are found.
- Step 1: Authenticate ReleaseNotes and Klaviyo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.