How to connect ReleaseNotes + Kajabi
Zapier lets you send info between ReleaseNotes and Kajabi automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create New ReleaseCreates a new releaseAction
- Add Notes to BucketAppends notes to your bucket, to make creating release notes easier later onAction
- Assessment CompletedTrigger when someone completes an assessment.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New PurchaseTriggers when an offer is purchased.Trigger
- Tag AddedTriggers when a tag is added to a contact.Trigger
- Tag RemovedTriggers when a tag is removed from a contact.Trigger
- Grant Access to an OfferGrants a new or existing member access to an Offer and its Products.Action
Submits a Form on behalf of a contact. This will opt in the contact for email marketing.
Revokes access to an offer from the specified member.
- Step 1: Authenticate ReleaseNotes and Kajabi.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.