How to connect ReleaseNotes + Discord
Zapier lets you send info between ReleaseNotes and Discord automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Create New ReleaseCreates a new releaseAction
- Add Notes to BucketAppends notes to your bucket, to make creating release notes easier later onAction
- New Message Posted to ChannelTriggers when a new message is posted to a specific text channel.Trigger
- New User AddedTriggers when a new user joins the Discord Server.Trigger
- New Reaction on MessageTriggers when a new reaction is added to a specific message with the details of the user who reacted to it.Trigger
- Add Roleassign a role to a userAction
- Remove User RoleRemove a chosen role from the specified user.Action
- Rename ChannelRename a channel to a specific name you choose.Action
Post a new message to a specific #channel you choose.
Find an existing channel by name.
Find an existing user by name.
- Step 1: Authenticate ReleaseNotes and Discord.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.