How to connect Referrizer + Pushpress
Zapier lets you send info between Referrizer and Pushpress automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ContactTriggers when a contact is created.Trigger
- New VisitTriggers when a visit is created, i.e. contact is checked in.Trigger
- Create/Update ContactCreates or updates a contact.Action
- Activated SubscriptionTriggers when a membership subscription is activated.Trigger
- Cancelled SubscriptionTriggers when a membership subscription is cancelled.Trigger
- New Check-InTriggers when a check-in occurs on your PushPress system.Trigger
- New PersonTriggers when a person is created.Trigger
- New SubscriptionTriggers when a membership subscription is created.Trigger
Triggers when a membership subscription is paused.
Triggers when a person is updated.
Creates a new registraiton.
Creates a new person or updates an existing one.
Search for a person by email or username.
- Step 1: Authenticate Referrizer and Pushpress.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.