How to connect Range + Strava
Zapier lets you send info between Range and Strava automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- List MeetingsRequests all meetings, to be used as a dropdown trigger.Trigger
- New Check-InTriggers when someone publishes a new check-in.Trigger
- New Check-In by TeammateTriggers when a teammate publishes a check-in.Trigger
- New Meeting ActionTriggers when a new meeting action item is assigned.Trigger
- Joined TeamTriggers when a user's teams change.Trigger
- Record InteractionAdds an interaction with another system of record to a user's activity feed.Action
- User InfoRequests information about the owner of the API key.Action
- Find UserLooks up a Range user in your workspace by their email address.Action
Triggers when you post a new activity. NOTE: This trigger only checks for new activities every 15 minutes.
Triggers when any member of your selected club posts or updates an activity. NOTE: This trigger only checks for new activities every 15 minutes.
Creates an activity.
Creates report that includes recent (last 4 weeks), year to date and all time stats of your activities.
Finds one of your activities based on the ID or Name. Useful for getting activity updates as well as kudos and segment information.
- Step 1: Authenticate Range and Strava.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.