How to connect Raindrop.io + Inoreader
Zapier lets you send info between Raindrop.io and Inoreader automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Item Moved to CollectionTriggers when an item moved to collection.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when a new item is created.Trigger
- New Favorited ItemTriggers when you favorite an item.Trigger
- New Tagged ItemTriggers when you tag an item.Trigger
- Create ItemCreates an ItemAction
- New Article in FolderTriggers when a new article is available in a specified folder.Trigger
- New Broadcasted ArticleTriggers when you broadcast an article. It also contains your broadcast message.Trigger
- New Starred ArticleTriggers when you star an article.Trigger
Triggers when you subscribe to a feed (RSS or social network).
Triggers when you add a specified tag to an article.
Saves an external web page into your Inoreader account. You can access it from "Saved web pages" at any time.
Subscribes you to the RSS feed from the provided URL.
- Step 1: Authenticate Raindrop.io and Inoreader.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.