How to connect Qntrl + Zapier Chrome extension
Zapier lets you send info between Qntrl and Zapier Chrome extension automatically—no code required.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Click the below refresh button once layout is changed
Use the Zapier Chrome extension to start workflows from your browser. Before continuing, be sure to install the extension, then come back here to setup your Zap.
Input Fields (Optional)
Enter additional fields you would like to include when triggering your Zap. For example, you may want a field for “Due date” when adding to your to do list. Check out this example to understand what additional fields you may want to include.
Specify a short title that will be displayed above the message
Enter the message you would like to display in the Chrome extension after your Zap runs. It can include data from previous steps and formatting with simple markdown for bold, italics, and even links. For example,
[some link text](https://www.example.com).
How Qntrl + Zapier Chrome extension Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Qntrl and Zapier Chrome extension.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.