How to connect Qntrl + SQL Server
Zapier lets you send info between Qntrl and SQL Server automatically—no code required.
Quickly automate Qntrl and SQL Server workflows with Zapier's templates
Record new jobs in Qntrl in rows in your SQL tableRecord new jobs in Qntrl in rows in your SQL tablePremium
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Click the below refresh button once layout is changed
We expect at least one unique (and usually autoincrement) primary key column so we can deduplicate records properly! Otherwise we will make a best guess on a random column to use to deduplicate.
Highly recommended! Usually you want the results to be most recent first so we can skim off only new results, so choose something like
date_createdor your autoincrement
id. Column names that contain a space must be enclosed within brackets
We default to what the primary key is on the table as the unique key to deduplicate on. If you prefer another field, select it here.
How Qntrl + SQL Server Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Qntrl and SQL Server.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.