How to connect Qiwio + Samdock
Zapier lets you send info between Qiwio and Samdock automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Call to ActionTriggers when a call to action is clicked by an already identified lead.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is registered in Qiwio, ie from filling out a lead form. If a call to action has been clicked previous to this, or if a question has been answered, the resulting data of those events will also be available here.Trigger
- New/Updated Lead ActivityTriggers when a new lead is collected, as well as when any new information is added to the lead, from for example answering a question or clicking a Call to Action. This can be used as a sort of catch-all where making a distinction between different events is not necessary. This would probably be a good choice if lead data from Qiwio is to be used to feed some external CRM system.Trigger
- New Question AnsweredTriggers when an already identified lead answers a question form.Trigger
- Deal Status ChangedTriggers when the status of a deal gets changed.Trigger
- New Lead / DealTriggers when a new lead or a new deal is created.Trigger
- New OrganizationTriggers when a new organization is created.Trigger
- New PersonTriggers when a new person is created.Trigger
Triggers when a new request is created.
Triggers when a new task is created.
Creates a new person, new organization or both linked together.
This action creates a 'Request' in Samdock.
This action creates a 'Task' in Samdock.
- Step 1: Authenticate Qiwio and Samdock.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.