How to connect Qiwio + Moosend
Zapier lets you send info between Qiwio and Moosend automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Call to ActionTriggers when a call to action is clicked by an already identified lead.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is registered in Qiwio, ie from filling out a lead form. If a call to action has been clicked previous to this, or if a question has been answered, the resulting data of those events will also be available here.Trigger
- New/Updated Lead ActivityTriggers when a new lead is collected, as well as when any new information is added to the lead, from for example answering a question or clicking a Call to Action. This can be used as a sort of catch-all where making a distinction between different events is not necessary. This would probably be a good choice if lead data from Qiwio is to be used to feed some external CRM system.Trigger
- New Question AnsweredTriggers when an already identified lead answers a question form.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a mailing list.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when a subscriber is unsubscribed.Trigger
- Updated ProfileTriggers when a subscriber’s profile has been updated.Trigger
- Increment / Decrement Numeric Custom FieldIncreases or decreases a numeric custom field's value.Action
Sets a custom field value.
Creates a new subscriber in a specific mailing list.
Runs a Moosend automation for the provided email.
Unsubscribes a member from all or target mailing lists.
- Step 1: Authenticate Qiwio and Moosend.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.