How to connect Profit.co + Wrike
Zapier lets you send info between Profit.co and Wrike automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ObjectiveTriggers when a new objective is created in profit.co.Trigger
- Create EmployeeThis creates an employee with Profit.coAction
- Create KeyResultThis action create a keyresult with Profit.coAction
- Create ObjectiveThis action creates an Objective in Profit.coAction
- Create TaskThis action creates a task in Profit.coAction
- Update TaskThis action updates a task in Profit.coAction
- New FolderTriggered when a new folder is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggered when a new task is created.Trigger
Create a new comment.
Create a new folder.
Create a new task.
Create a new time entry.
- Step 1: Authenticate Profit.co and Wrike.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.