How to connect Process Street + LastPass
Zapier lets you send info between Process Street and LastPass automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New AttachmentTriggers when someone attaches a file to a workflow run.Trigger
- New Workflow RunTriggers when a workflow is run.Trigger
- New CommentTriggers when someone posts a comment on a workflow run.Trigger
- New Task CheckedTriggers when a task is checked off in a workflow.Trigger
- Run WorkflowRuns a workflow.Action
- Update Workflow RunUpdate an existing workflow run.Action
- Find Workflow RunSearch for a workflow run by assignee, due date, etc…Action
- Run Workflow if it doesn't exist yetRuns a workflow if it was not found by search.Action
Creates a new user.
- Step 1: Authenticate Process Street and LastPass.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.