How to connect Practice Better + Airtable
Zapier lets you send info between Practice Better and Airtable automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Cancelled BookingTriggers when a booking is cancelled.Trigger
- Confirmed BookingTriggers when a booking is confirmed.Trigger
- Confirmed PackageTriggers when a package is confirmed.Trigger
- Program EnrollmentTriggers when a client is enrolled in a program.Trigger
- New ClientAdds a new client to your account.Trigger
- Updated BookingTriggers when a booking is updated.Trigger
- Add ClientAdd a new client to your account.Action
- New RecordTriggers when a new new record is created, optionally limited to a viewTrigger
Triggers when a record is created or updated.
Creates a new record with auto-populating fields.
Update the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.
Use simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more at
Find or Create Record
- Step 1: Authenticate Practice Better and Airtable.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.