How to connect Popup Maker + Moosend
Zapier lets you send info between Popup Maker and Moosend automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new lead (contact) is added to a list via the selected popup.
Creates a new subscriber in a specific mailing list.
- New ContactTriggers when a new lead (contact) is added to a list via the selected popup.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new lead (subscriber) is added to a list via the selected popup.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a mailing list.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when a subscriber is unsubscribed.Trigger
- Updated ProfileTriggers when a subscriber’s profile has been updated.Trigger
- Increment / Decrement Numeric Custom FieldIncreases or decreases a numeric custom field's value.Action
- Set Custom Field ValueSets a custom field value.Action
- Create SubscriberCreates a new subscriber in a specific mailing list.Action
Runs a Moosend automation for the provided email.
Unsubscribes a member from all or target mailing lists.
- Step 1: Authenticate Popup Maker + Moosend.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.