How to connect Podia + Dropcontact
Zapier lets you send info between Podia and Dropcontact automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Cancel Membership SubscriptionTriggers when a subscriber cancels a membership plan.Trigger
- New Membership SubscriptionTriggers when a customer subscribes to a membership plan.Trigger
- New Email List SubscriptionTriggers when a customer subscribes to an email list on the site or a pre-launch courseTrigger
- New SaleTriggers when a user purchases a free or paid online course or digital download.Trigger
- Unsubscribe a CustomerUnsubscribes a customer from a community plan (available on Shaker and Earthquaker plans)Action
- Add an Email List SubscriptionSubscribes a customer to an email list (available on Shaker and Earthquaker plans)Action
- Enroll a CustomerEnrolls a customer in a product (available on Shaker and Earthquaker plans)Action
- Subscribe a CustomerSubscribes a customer to a membership plan (available on Shaker and Earthquaker plans)Action
Enrich, verify and clean your B2B contacts - 100% RGPD compliant
- Step 1: Authenticate Podia and Dropcontact.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.