How to connect Podcast.co + Temi
Zapier lets you send info between Podcast.co and Temi automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Get New Private Podcast Subscriber
Triggers when someone's email is added as a subscriber to your private podcast (This is a Business plan feature).
automatically do this!
Submit Transcription Job
Submits a new transcription job.
- Get Published EpisodesTriggers when a podcast episode is published.Trigger
- Get New Private Podcast SubscriberTriggers when someone's email is added as a subscriber to your private podcast (This is a Business plan feature).Trigger
- Get TranscriptionsTriggers when a new transcription is available for the selected Podcast.Trigger
- Create Episode From a File UrlThis will create an unlisted episode by downloading the file. The episode will be linked to the selected podcast.Action
- Add Subscriber to Private PodcastUsing an email address, add a subscriber to your private podcast. (This is a Business plan feature).Action
- Remove Subscriber From Private PodcastUsing an email address, remove a current subscriber from your private podcast. (This is a Business plan feature).Action
- New TranscriptTriggers when a job finishes transcribing.Trigger
- Submit Transcription JobSubmits a new transcription job.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Podcast.co + Temi.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.