How to connect Plumsail Documents + Patreon
Zapier lets you send info between Plumsail Documents and Patreon automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Process FinishedTrigger when a process finished.Trigger
- Start ProcessStart the process and return generated document.Action
- Delete MemberTriggers when an existing membership is deleted.Trigger
- Delete Member PledgeTriggers when an existing pledge on a membership is deleted.Trigger
- Delete PledgeTriggers when an existing pledge is deleted.Trigger
- New MemberTriggers when a new member is created, either by pledging or by following a campaign.Trigger
- New Member PledgeTriggers when a new member is created by pledging, or an existing member who is following converts to a pledging member.Trigger
- New PledgeTriggers when a new pledge is received on a campaign.Trigger
Triggers when a membership has been updated.
Triggers when the pledge on a membership has been updated.
Triggers when a pledge has been updated.
- Step 1: Authenticate Plumsail Documents and Patreon.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.