How to connect Placester + Wise Agent CRM
Zapier lets you send info between Placester and Wise Agent CRM automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- All Website LeadsTriggers when your site has new or updated leads.Trigger
- New Account Sign-UpTriggers when a lead signs up on your site.Trigger
- New Contact Form SubmissionTriggers when a lead makes a contact request on your site.Trigger
- New ListingNew IDX listing matching input of filtered criteriaTrigger
- New LoginTriggers when a lead logs into a user's siteTrigger
- New Pop-Up SubmissionTriggers when a new pop-up submission is created.Trigger
- New Property Added to FavoritesTriggers when a lead favorites an individual property on a user's siteTrigger
- New Published Blog PostTriggers when a new blog post is published.Trigger
Triggers when a saved search has been created by a lead on a user's site.
- Wise Agent CRM
Adds a new lead.
- Step 1: Authenticate Placester and Wise Agent CRM.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.