How to connect Pingdom + SMSAPI
Zapier lets you send info between Pingdom and SMSAPI automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new alert occurs in Pingdom.
automatically do this!
Creates a new contact with defines variables.
Our most popular Zap!
- New CheckTriggers when a new check is added.TriggerScheduled
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added.TriggerScheduled
- New AlertTriggers when a new alert occurs in Pingdom.TriggerScheduled
- New Inbound SMSTriggers whenever a new SMS is received on your SMSAPI account.TriggerScheduled
- Create ContactCreates a new contact with defines variables.ActionScheduled
- Delete ContactDeletes contact when triggered (from defined group).ActionScheduled
- Send Text MessageSends a text message.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Pingdom + SMSAPI.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.