How to connect Pinata + Coda
Zapier lets you send info between Pinata and Coda automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New PinTriggers when you have a new pinned file.Trigger
- Pin FilePins a file to Pinata.Action
- Pin JSON to IPFSTakes arbitrary JSON payload and pins it to IPFS using Pinata's IPFS nodes.Action
- Pin NFT Metadata FileAdd NFT metadata and pin it to any file, or directory, on Pinata's IPFS nodes.Action
- New RowTriggers when a new row is added to the selected table.Trigger
- Updated RowTriggers when a row is updated within the selected table.Trigger
- Copy DocCreates a copy of the specified Coda doc.Action
- Create RowCreates a new row in the selected table.Action
Updates an existing row in the selected table.
Creates a new row or updates an existing row in the selected table by comparing incoming data against existing rows.
Search for a Coda Row in the selected table using a column match search.
- Step 1: Authenticate Pinata and Coda.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.