How to connect Pinata + Adalo
Zapier lets you send info between Pinata and Adalo automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New PinTriggers when you have a new pinned file.Trigger
- Pin FilePins a file to Pinata.Action
- Pin JSON to IPFSTakes arbitrary JSON payload and pins it to IPFS using Pinata's IPFS nodes.Action
- Pin NFT Metadata FileAdd NFT metadata and pin it to any file, or directory, on Pinata's IPFS nodes.Action
- New RecordTriggered when a new record is added to an Adalo app collection.Trigger
- Updated RecordTriggered when a record is modified in an Adalo app collection.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record in an Adalo app collection.Action
- Update RecordUpdates a Record in an Adalo app collection.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Pinata and Adalo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.