How to connect PayPal + Wistia
Zapier lets you send info between PayPal and Wistia automatically—no code required.
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.Trigger
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Trigger
- New ProjectTriggers when a new project is created in your Wistia account.Trigger
- New VideoTriggers when a new video is added to your Wistia account.Trigger
- New Viewing SessionTriggers when a video is watched. Optionally, choose to trigger only when a percentage of the video is watched.Trigger
- New VisitorTriggers when there is a visitor that has watched a video in your Wistia account.Trigger
Triggers when a visitor's email is captured.
Creates an Embed Code to embed a Wistia Video on any webpage.
Creates a new project in your Wistia account.
Uploads a video to your Wistia account.
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal and Wistia.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.