How to connect PayPal + Passion.io
Zapier lets you send info between PayPal and Passion.io automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.Trigger
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Trigger
- Account CreatedNew user appeared in the users listTrigger
- Comment CreatedA user commented on a postTrigger
- Lesson CompletedUser completed a lessonTrigger
- New Chat MessageA user sent a messageTrigger
Triggers when a user subscribes to a plan.
A user canceled their subscription
A user created a new check-in
Cancels one ore more user subscriptions based on Plan IDs
Creates an Order
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal and Passion.io.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.