How to connect PayPal + Google BigQuery
Zapier lets you send info between PayPal and Google BigQuery automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
All Merchant Transactions
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
automatically do this!
Creates a new row of data in a table. Note: Does not create a job.
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.Trigger
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Trigger
- Query Job Completed (With Row Data)Triggers when a query job has completed processing successfully.Trigger
- Create RowCreates a new row of data in a table.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal + Google BigQuery.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.