How to connect PayPal + Dubsado
Zapier lets you send info between PayPal and Dubsado automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.Trigger
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Trigger
- Contract SignedTriggers when a client submits a signed contract.Trigger
- New Project as JobTriggers when a project is created as a job manually, with a Lead Capture Form or when a Public Proposal Form is filled out.Trigger
- New Project as LeadTriggers when a project is created as a lead manually, with a Lead Capture Form or when Public Proposal Form is filled out.Trigger
- New Payment ReceivedTriggers when a client makes a payment on an invoice.Trigger
Triggers when a project's status is updated.
Creates a new project.
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal and Dubsado.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.