How to connect PayPal + Caspio Cloud Database
Zapier lets you send info between PayPal and Caspio Cloud Database automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Our most popular Zap!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.Trigger
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Trigger
- Deleted RecordTriggers when a record in your chosen table is deleted.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is added to your chosen table.Trigger
- Updated RecordTriggers when a record in your chosen table is modified.Trigger
- New RecordCreate a new record in your chosen table.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate PayPal and Caspio Cloud Database.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.