How to connect Payaca + Commusoft
Zapier lets you send info between Payaca and Commusoft automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Accepted QuoteTriggers when a quote accepted.Trigger
- Created EventTriggers when an event is created.Trigger
- Sent InvoiceTriggers when an invoice is sent.Trigger
- Sent QuoteTriggers when a quote is sent.Trigger
- Updated EventTriggers when an event is updated.Trigger
- Create CustomerCreates a customer.Action
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created.Trigger
- New DiaryTriggers when new diary event created.Trigger
Triggers when a new tasks is created.
This action always create a new customer in Commusoft. Before using this action please ensure the given customer is not there in Commusoft.
This action always creates a Customer based on the provided information and create a new job under the given customer. Please make sure not use this action if the customer already exists in Commusoft.
- Step 1: Authenticate Payaca and Commusoft.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.